Aris J. Gallios
Since 1987, Aris has practiced family law. Before joining Arizona Mediation Institute, Aris practiced in the area of family law litigation as well as mediation and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
The essence of a good mediator is impartiality, persistence and adaptability. Aris’ approach to mediation is to work with the parties in dispute resolution and to assist them to negotiate a mutually satisfying resolution. Aris strives to use effective alternatives through mediation to promote a prompt out-of-court resolution.
Accolades & Accreditations:
- Certified Family Law Specialist, State Bar of Arizona (1999 to present)
- Fellow, American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers (2010 to present)
- Ranked AV® Preeminent TM 5.0 out of 5* in Martindale-Hubbell (1999 to present)
- Member of the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (2005 to Present)
- Maricopa County Judge Pro Tempore (1993 to present)
- Pepperdine School of Law Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution Family Law Mediation Training (2015)
- Member, International Academy of Collaborative Professionals (2009 to present)
- Member of the Executive Council, Family Law Section, State Bar of Arizona (1995 to 2010)
- Member of the Board of Legal Specialization, State Bar of Arizona (2012 to present)
- Selected, Southwest Super Lawyers (2010 to present)
*AV® Preeminent TM and BV® Distinguished TM are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies.
Kelly has been a legal assistant since 1983. She and Aris have worked together since 1986. Kelly has been married to her husband, John, since 1984 and they have one adult son.
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Designed by Onpoint
Arizona Mediation Institute℠ is a service mark as well as a state registered trade name, which are owned by AMI/Arizona Mediation Institute, L.L.C.